Hebrew + Greek Bible Giveaway
Does this describe you:
• You’ve learned the basic syntax of Bible languages
• You know some basic vocab
• But the less common words? No, you don’t know ketem from katalambano. A Bible that defines the uncommon words might be hepful...
If that’s you, you are in luck...
WE'RE GIVING AWAY FIVE OF A Reader's Hebrew and Greek Bible (See how to enter at bottom of this post)
Go to the Koinonia blog to learn how to enter this giveaway.
See my highlights, reviews, and interviews:
- A Reader's Hebrew and Greek Bible
- A Reader's Hebrew Bible Reviewed in RBL
- 3 Reader's Editions of the Greek New Testament
- View all under the Biblical Languages label.