G. Campbell Morgan Collection (30 Vols.)
AUTHOR - English-born George Campbell Morgan (1863-1945), a contemporary of Rodney “Gipsy” Smith, preached his first sermon at age 13. He was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London from 1904-1919 and then from 1933-1943, pausing for a brief period between those timeframes to work at Biola in Los Angeles. In 1939, he began to mentor Martyn Lloyd-Jones, who would eventually become his successor. Morgan’s essay entitled The Purposes of the Incarnation are included in a collection called The Fundamentals, a set of 90 essays that is widely considered to be the foundation of the modern Fundamentalist movement.
DESCRIPTION - A collection rich in biblical analysis and wisdom, the G. Campbell Morgan Collection (30 Vols.) is an excellent compilation of resources for anyone wishing to obtain a more expansive knowledge of the Bible. One of England’s most well-known and well-respected clergymen of the turn of the 20th century, G. Campbell Morgan has much wisdom to offer us all, including The Analysed Bible (10 Vols.), his much loved critical study of the Scriptures. It, along with studies on the parables of the New Testament, a guide to the study of the Bible, and volumes on the subjects of prayer, evangelism, and Christian living are included in this set which will benefit pastors, theologians, and teachers alike. Morgan’s lifetime of wisdom and biblical studies make up almost 6,000 pages of valuable insight that will keep you coming back for more.
Morgan, long-time pastor of Westminster Chapel in London and mentor of Martyn Lloyd-Jones, made it his aim to share his wealth of knowledge and years of scholarly research as simply as possible, in order to make his works accessible to all. His words have inspired and encouraged thousands in the past century, and will continue to provide excellent, biblically-based hope to all who read his works.
- The Analysed Bible (10 vols.)
- The True Estimate of Life and How to Live
- God’s Methods With Man
- Wherein Have We Robbed God? Malachi’s Message for the Men of Today
- Life’s Problems
- The Study and Teaching of the English Bible
- A First Century Message to Twentieth Century Christians
- The Life of the Christian
- The Christ of Today: What? Whence? Whither?
- The Hidden Years at Nazareth
- The Missionary Manifesto
- The Teaching of Christ
- The Spirit of God
- The Ten Commandments
- The Parables of the Kingdom
- The Ministry of the Word
- The Practice of Prayer
- Living Messages of the Books of the Bible (2 vols.)
OTHER NOTABLE COLLECTIONS -
- Charles Spurgeon Collection (86 Vols.)
- The Life and Works of Horatius Bonar (137 Vols.)
- The Works of Robert Murray McCheyne (3 Vols.)
- The Works of John Knox (6 Vols.)
- The Works of Jonathan Edwards (2 Vols.)
- The Works of John Owen (24 Vols.)
- Reformed Dogmatics, by Herman Bavinck (4 Vols.)
- Calvin 500 Collection (108 Vols.)