- Franz Delitzsch on Reading the Bible as Christian Scripture @ Reading Isaiah as Christian Scripture
- Richard C. Barcellos. The Family Tree of Reformed Biblical Theology. Reformed Baptist Press, 2010.
The thesis of this study is that Geerhardus Vos' biblical-theological method should be viewed as a post-Enlightenment continuation of the pre-critical federal theology of seventeenth-century Reformed orthodoxy. Vos wrote in the context of the liberalism of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. His biblical-theological methodology was largely a resuscitation of the federal theology of seventeenth-century Reformed orthodoxy adapted to the times in which it was written.HT: Heritage Booktalk by Michael Dewalt
- Is Church Membership Important (John Piper)
- The Trials and Tribulations of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Nijay Gupta has provided a few book notes worth looking at:
- David Instone-Brewer at Tyndale House has a great roundup of Electronic helps for Bible Study, several of which are freely available online. Check it out. (HT: Jim Hamilton)
- You will also want to take advantage of the new ESV Online website. This is a very nice tool!
“Without the New Testament, the Old Testament would be a labyrinth without a clue, a syllogism without a conclusion, a riddle without a solution, a torso without a head, a moon without a sun, since Christ is the proper interpreter of the Old Testament.”
This is a helpful introduction to the ARPC and Erskine Seminary posted by Dr. William B. Evans at Reformation21.