D. A. Carson. Collected Writings on Scripture. Wheaton: Crossway, 2010.
It reprints and slightly updates five essays and five reviews:
- Approaching the Bible
- Recent Developments in the Doctrine of Scripture
- Unity and Diversity in the New Testament: The Possibility of Systematic Theology
- Redaction Criticism: On the Legitimacy and Illegitimacy of a Literary Tool
- Is the Doctrine of Claritas Scripturae Still Relevant Today?
- Three Books on the Bible: A Critical Review
- Three More Books on the Bible: A Critical Review
- Review of Jeffrey L. Sheler, Is the Bible True?
- Review of Alan G. Padgett and Patrick R. Keifert, eds., But Is It All True?
- Review of Roland Boer, Rescuing the Bible
(HT: Andy Naselli)
I went to the Crossway website to see if they listed any further details, but I could not find any. I'm sure it will be posted shortly. However, while I was there I browsed through their list of forthcoming titles and the following books caught my eye:
George Whitefield: God's Anointed Servant in the Great Revival of the Eighteenth Century - Arnold A. Dallimore
This fast-paced, easy-to-read narrative reveals how God used one man of great courage, discipline, and humility to bring countless souls to Christ.