A Reader's Hebrew and Greek Bible
Coming April 2010
By: A. Philip Brown II, Bryan W. Smith, Richard J. Goodrich, Albert L. Lukaszewski
Format: Bonded Leather, Black
List Price: $74.99 (USD)
ISBN: 0310325897, ISBN-13: 9780310325895
Based on customer feedback, Zondervan is pleased to offer this fine-grain black European leather Bible, which combines the widely-used A Reader’s Greek New Testament and A Reader’s Hebrew Bible. Ideal for students, pastors, and instructors familiar with the biblical languages, A Reader’s Hebrew and Greek Bible saves time and effort in studying the Bible. Definitions for Greek and Hebrew words that occur less frequently appear as footnotes on every page, allowing the user to read the text quickly and to focus on parsing and grammatical issues (rather than paging through lexicons!).
- Beautiful fine-grain black European leather with gold gilded edges and 2 marker ribbons
- Complete text of the Hebrew and Aramaic Bible using the Leningrad Codex (minus critical apparatus)
- Greek text underlying Today’s New International Version (with footnotes comparing wherever this text is different from the UBS4 text)
- Footnoted definitions of all Hebrew words occurring 100 times or less (twenty-five or less for Aramaic words) with context-specific glosses
- Shaded Hebrew names that occur less than 100 times
- Footnoted definitions of all Greek words occurring 30 times or less
- Lexicons of all Hebrew words occurring more than 100 times and Greek words occurring more than 30 times
- 8 pages of full-color maps separate the OT and NT sections
Book & Bible Cover Size: Large
Page Count: 2256
Paper Edge Description: Gold Gild
Weight: 1 lb | 453 gms (Amazing! I've got to see this to believe it!
Both of these volumes are tremendously helpful. I have enjoyed my two Readers. Check it out!